ASCSP Minimum Quality Standards Manual
- The updated 2016 edition is now available.
- Members receive a free copy of the Minimum Quality Standards (MQS) publication valued at $349.00
- Annual conference with presentation by industry experts specializing in cost segregation.
- Monthly technical calls to discuss audit issues, IRS pronouncements, property classifications, court cases, engineering questions, etc. See: http://www.ascsp.org/education/technical-calls/
- Introductory and advanced educational programs
- Website technical discussion forums
- Monthly e-newsletters from the Board
- CPE credits, learning & education sessions at Annual Conferences
- Access to other ASCSP members throughout the country.
- Opportunity to lead the cost segregation industry through Board and Officer elections, participation in committees to develop and advance ASCSP goals.
- LinkedIn Members Only Forum and an Open forum
- Facebook and Twitter for interaction with the industry.
Testing & Certification
- Two levels of advancement testing:
- Certified Member (CCSP)
- Test questions created my members of the Society and the Technical Standards Committee
- Get 40% off select Books of the Month and 25% off any other CCH® Publication – Click on the Member Order Direct program tab. You will see the Y discount code in green. This needs to be entered at checkout to get the discount, which is 25% off for most titles.
- 20% Off Frank R Walker Estimating books – Use code ASCSP at checkout.
- 10% Off National Construction Estimator / Craftsman books – Use code ASCSP at checkout.
- NEW: Find an employee, post a job, look for a new position or post a resume – Click here to access