ASCSP Minimum Quality Standards Manual
- The updated edition is now available.
- Members receive a free copy of the Minimum Quality Standards (MQS) publication valued at $349.00
- Annual conference with presentation by industry experts specializing in cost segregation.
- Seven technical webinars annually to discuss audit issues, IRS pronouncements, property classifications, court cases, engineering questions, etc. Two levels of webinars for advanced experience and another for newer cost seg professionals. See: http://www.ascsp.org/education/technical-calls/
- Introductory and advanced educational programs
- Website technical discussion forums
- Monthly e-newsletters from the Board
- CPE credits, learning & education sessions at Annual Conferences
- Access to other ASCSP members throughout the country.
- Opportunity to lead the cost segregation industry through Board and Officer elections, participation in committees to develop and advance ASCSP goals.
- LinkedIn Members Only Forum and an Open forum
- Facebook and Twitter for interaction with the industry.
Testing & Certification
- Two levels of advancement testing:
- Certified Member (CCSP)
- Test questions created my members of the Society and the Technical Standards Committee
- Get 40% off select Books of the Month and 25% off any other CCH® Publication – Click on the Member Order Direct program tab. You will see the Y discount code in green. This needs to be entered at checkout to get the discount, which is 25% off for most titles.
- 20% Off Frank R Walker Estimating books – Use code ASCSP at checkout.
- 10% Off National Construction Estimator / Craftsman books – Use code ASCSP at checkout.
- NEW: Find an employee, post a job, look for a new position or post a resume – Click here to access