UNDER CONSTRUCTION-WE’LL BE ADDING MORE- COME BACK AGAIN PLEASE
Travis Mlodzik, CCSP – ASCSP Board Member
- More than 12 years of cost segregation experience.
- More than 15 years construction experience, including residential framing, plumbing and heating project management and custom home estimating.
- Co-chairs the Education Committee of the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals.
- Serves as a Director on the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals Board of Directors.
- Certified Cost Segregation Professional (ASCSP)
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Construction Management – University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
|Andrea B. Mouw, J.D.|
Principal Eide Bailly (Minneapolis, MN)
With a law degree and over 10 years of federal, state and international tax experience, Andrea provides a depth of expertise to Eide Bailly clients that is simply hard to find. Her main area of focus is on accounting method issues, such as income and expense recognition, capitalization and inventory issues. She also conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous tax reform and accounting method related topics.
Vice-chair, Capital Recovery & Leasing Committee, American Bar Association Section of Taxation
Tax Accounting Committee, American Bar Association Section of Taxation
Minnesota Bar Association, Hennepin County Bar Association
Bachelor of Science, Business – Curtis L. Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
Juris Doctor – William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota