Alex Bagne CCSP – Society Past President
Alex is the President of ICS Tax, LLC (ICS) and has over two decades of specialty tax consulting experience . Alex earned a BSBA in accounting from The Ohio State University, a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Minnesota, and a law degree from the Tulane School of Law in New Orleans, Louisiana. Alex is a licensed attorney as well as a certified public accountant. He is also a certified member and former president of the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals (ASCSP).
Curt Gautreau, CPA, CCSP – Society Vice President
Curt is President of Cost Segregation Initiatives and a Certified Member of the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals, CCSP. He has been involved in the consultation with CPA’s and or directly with real estate owners and developers on a national basis for the benefits and implementation of Cost Segregation and the surrounding taxation issues for the past 15 years. He is areas of specialization include Real Estate Taxation, Depreciation, Accounting Method Changes, Passive Losses and Capitalization Rules. Curt currently serves as the National Vice President of the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals. He also serves as the Chair of the Technical Standards Committee. He is a member of the AICPA, past president of the Baton Rouge Chapter of the Louisiana Society of CPA’s, and a member of the Young Entrepreneurs Organization (Y.E.O.)
Travis Mlodzik, CCSP – Society Treasurer & Board Member
- More than 12 years of cost segregation experience.
- More than 15 years construction experience, including residential framing, plumbing and heating project management and custom home estimating.
- Co-chairs the Education Committee of the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals.
- Serves as a Director on the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals Board of Directors.
- Certified Cost Segregation Professional (ASCSP)
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Construction Management – University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
|Andrea B. Mouw, J.D. –|
Principal Eide Bailly (Minneapolis, MN)
With a law degree and over 10 years of federal, state and international tax experience, Andrea provides a depth of expertise to Eide Bailly clients that is simply hard to find. Her main area of focus is on accounting method issues, such as income and expense recognition, capitalization and inventory issues. She also conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous tax reform and accounting method related topics.
Vice-chair, Capital Recovery & Leasing Committee, American Bar Association Section of Taxation
Tax Accounting Committee, American Bar Association Section of Taxation
Minnesota Bar Association, Hennepin County Bar Association
Bachelor of Science, Business – Curtis L. Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
Juris Doctor – William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
Cory serves as the President of The Program Corporate, a leadership development and team building company. He is a Marine Corps Officer with multiple combat tours to Afghanistan, Northern Africa and the Far East. He enlisted in the Marine Corps as an infantryman and rose through the ranks to eventually become a commissioned officer, where he led a platoon of heavy tanks, and served as Executive Officer for a company of 500 Marines.
Cory then served a year with Special Operations Forces in Eastern Afghanistan where he spoke the local language and advised Afghan Local Police Commanders and District Governors. Cory was awarded for his actions in combat and then later selected to lead an advisor team in Southern Afghanistan on a subsequent tour.
Michael A. Gregory, ASA, CVA
Michael Gregory Consulting, LLC (Roseville, MN)
With 28 years at the IRS at all levels, and 8 years in the private sector saving clients hundreds of millions of dollars, Mike provides a depth of expertise to serve clients that is unmatched related to IRS engineering issues. Mike is an Accredited Senior Appraiser in business valuation with the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) and a Certified Valuation Analyst with the National Association of Certified Valuers and Analysts (NACVA).
- Served on National Board with ASA and served and serving on national board with NACVA
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section Board Member
- Qualified Mediator with the Minnesota Supreme Court
- Registered Professional Engineer 30 years
- Certified General Appraiser 19 years
- BS Valparaiso University – Civil Engineering
- MS University of Wisconsin – Madison – Civil and Environmental Engineering
- MBA DePaul University