ASCSP 2019 Annual Conference
October 23- 25
Here is everything you need to know to plan
and schedule for this important event.
- Contact – For any questions, please contact ASCSP at (203) 671-7372 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CPE Information – 14 hours (projected). Click here.
- Agenda: Click here to view the conference agenda.
- Exams – For those ASCSP Members interested in taking the Certified or Member level exam – it will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 23rd.
- Sept. 30 is the deadline for applying to sit for an exam at the conference.
- An application is required so please contact the ASCSP Administrative office as soon as you think you will be taking the exam.
- Exam Prep – The Education Committee will conduct a workshop for those taking the exams.
- This workshop will take place on Tuesday, Oct 22, at 1:00 and will last up to four hours depending on student interest.
- The workshop will include group discussion, working through example questions, and general review of content from the Study Guide.
- If you’re already traveling in on Tuesday for the exam on Wednesday, we encourage you to consider joining this workshop on Tuesday afternoon.
- Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
- Fees: there is a fee of $150 for the exam and $75 for the workshop (ask about new member discount).
- Lodging – Renaissance- French Quarter- New Orleans
- Golf is optional and not included in registration and will be billed separately.
Register now using form below:
PLEASE NOTE SPECIAL PRICES EXPLAINED BELOW
- Members: $ 595
- Non-Members: $ 895 (consider joining for member rates- first year dues just $300)