Session 1 – Leading Through Adversity – 4/28 – 3 pm ET (Register)
- Standards vs Goals discussion
- Standards for good leaders and good teammates
- Trust- Transparency and continuous communication
- Effective communication- Listening and Speaking are both required to effectively communicate, in that order.
- The Golden Rule of Communication- What do I know, who needs to know, and have I told them?
Session 2 – Accountability – 5/05 – 3 pm ET (Register)
Cory Ross & Jamey Slife author of this section in the book.
- What are the reasons we don’t hold our teammates accountable?
- What are the risks of NOT holding teammates accountable?
- Emotional intelligence- How we can effectively and consistently hold our teammates accountable?
Session 3 – Power of Positive Attitude Do “One More” – 5/12 – 3 pm ET (Register)
- We all experience stress and could use that as an excuse to have a negative attitude with our teammates.
- How can we ensure that we maintain a positive attitude even in the most adverse conditions?
- Do One More- The power of one more minute, one more phone call, or one more interaction with a teammate of family member.