- Monthly technical calls to discuss audit issues, IRS pronouncements, property classifications, court cases, engineering questions, etc.
- Introductory and advanced educational programs
- Website technical discussion forums
- Monthly e-newsletters from the Board
- Learning & education events at Annual Conferences
- NEW: Online Education – Blueprint Reading and Estimating – Click here to access. Be sure to tell them you are an ASCSP member.
ASCSP recognized by National Registry of CPE Sponsors as an approved CPE program sponsor
We are pleased to report that the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals (ASCSP) is now an approved CPE program sponsor on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Developed in 1990, the National Registry of CPE Sponsors is a program offered by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) to recognize CPE program sponsors who provide continuing professional education (CPE) programs in accordance with nationally recognized standards. Many State Boards of Accountancy require CPAs to earn required CPE credits through companies approved on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
The ASCSP Education Committee has developed two new courses that will be offered at our upcoming annual conference in Las Vegas on October 17-19. The courses are ‘Introduction to Cost Segregation’ and ‘Cost Segregation Minimum Quality Standards Overview’.